Search This Blog

Sunday 14 October 2018

Knowledge and experience.

Nothing happens without a reason.

Some friends said, I have knowledge. Even at the biggest ego of mine I never see it. As I do a birds eye vision on Gibran's work I puzzle about its vastness. When I see Sir Manoj Das creation I doubt if he is not a super human. Leave these sage like personalities just take note of Sri Bibhuti Pattanaik the excellent writer still residing in the same common society we dwell in and one has to look at, with his neck bent backward to imagine the vastness.
And these people must be having the same feel imagining the creater of The Great Epic.
It is not easy. A lot of sacrifice required, to dive into the seclusion and touch greater and greater depth. Lot of confusion and allegations are bound to happen. Ultimately God's wish prevail and He extracts every duty assigned to every human.
As I look back to the adversaries and all negative happenings in life I palpate the reason behind it and find the positive end result of all of them.
There is not a single scope to complain. It must be everyone's experience. If I am truthful to my above feelings then is it not impossible to be angry, worried or depressed about anything that comes to me?
We say it in principle but discard it in practice. But when this situation's territory ends one enters to the next one, where we ignore all the reasons to be angry, sad or depressed. Seeing a fellow human in such situation brings empathy but not sympathy.
If people misunderstood, that too is a boon to give the space and purpose of introspection as the happiness gained, is of paramount amount.
Certainly the content I want to express here is a difficult one and some fraction only is expressed, which certainly is much more than what it was my capability five years back.
The world is restless on its own axis so are all its inhabitants where everyone is correct, you or me. So there is no reason of enmity but every reason of love between you and me and all fellow human.
This is not knowledge but experience only.

No comments:

Post a Comment